EMT16X At a Glance:
- New low maintenance, high performance thread trimmer design
- Automatic Tie-In and Tie-Out Stitches
- 66% Reduction in Bobbin Tail Length
- New Needle Plate Design
- New Hoop Arms
- Redesigned Thread Tube Assembly
- New Grabber Blade
- New Bobbin Case Access Panel
Machines With Features No Other Commercial Embroidery Machine Can Touch
- Multi-Head Flexibility: Imagine a scalable embroidery system that allows you to grow your embroidery production as-needed. That’s the beauty of EMT16 PLUS. This modular embroidery system is simply better than a standard multi-head embroidery machine because you can add single-heads to the system at any time, and configure your embroidery machines to match your production needs. Even in multi-head configurations, individual heads can be setup for embroidery on different products. For example, you might have three heads running polo shirts, and one running hat embroidery.
- Laser Alignment: Embroidery positioning is easy and accurate with Laser Alignment.
- Acti-Feed™ Thread System: Thread feed is controlled by the MOS operating system. This allows EMT16 PLUS to deliver the precise amount of thread needed at any given time, resulting in the highest quality stitching at the fastest speeds possible.
- Small, Cylindrical Lower Arm: Embroidery on shirt pockets, socks, golf club covers, and other tight places is possible due to the small size of the lower arm on EMT16 PLUS.
We Can Provide Training at Your Location!
- We will deliver, set up, and train you on machine and software basics for two days
- On site training is supplemented with telephone, email, and online tutorials and advice
Outstanding Technical Support & Service
- Technical support via telephone, email, online tutorials
- Certified Melco technicians with decades of combined experience
- Our techs have direct contact with Melco’s engineers and developers
- English, French, and Spanish language techs available
Single and Multi Head Packages Available, including:
- Melco EMT16plus Embroidery Machine
- Machine Stand
- Machine Operating Software
- Design Shop digitizing software
- Cap Attachment (Driver) & Frames
- Machine Toolkit
- Removable Table Top (optional)
- Discounted Starter Kit of Supplies (optional)
- 2 Year Warranty
- Lifetime technical support via telephone/email
Contact your nearest Embroidery Systems Canada office today for a quote on your new EMT-16plus configuration.