Embroidery Systems Canada | Caribe
Machine and software sales, service, accessories, supplies, and advice - all with friendly support
A Brief History
Our company was founded in 1989 and has evolved over time to be the premier company devoted to the needs of commercial embroiderers and apparel businesses across Canada and the Caribbean. We do not compete with our customers. We strictly sell, teach and support commercial embroidery. Our team has more than 150 years of combined experience and is available for our customers in English, French, and Spanish.
Embroidery Systems Canada/Caribe is a wholly owned division of Volume 1 Canada Inc. which is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. The Volume 1 Group of companies was founded by the Fogel family and includes: Kronus Heat Systems, Kronus Laser Systems, and Canadian Non Wovens. Over time, Volume 1 Canada Inc. has grown to include:
- Exclusive distribution rights for Melco embroidery machines and software for Canada and the Caribbean
- Distribution rights for Robinson-Anton thread, Coast & Bataboff Bobbins, Hollingsworth & Vose Backings
- Mighty Hoop Magnetic Hoops and HoopMaster hooping systems
- HoopTech embroidery cap frames, hoops, and clamping systems
- Sheffield Cutters
- TNC Needles
- Merrow Sewing Machines, needles, loopers, and thread/floss
Our Calgary showroom features the entire line of Melco embroidery machines, Kronus Heat Presses and Lasers, and all accessories/supplies. We also have branch offices in Guelph Ontario, Montreal Quebec, Fredericton New Brunswick, and Ponce Puerto Rico.